*** Chimney Sweeping * Chimney Repairs * Chimney Rebuilding * Chimney Caps * Chimney Inspection * Dryer Vent Cleaning ***
............Setting The Professional Standard In Lafayette, Indiana and surrounding areas for Chimney And Venting Service, Since 2007............
Don't be an Ash! Call LuckyBrush today.
LuckyBrush Chimney Service is your complete, one stop shop, professional chimney and fireplace service company located near Delphi, Indiana. It was founded, owned and is operated by Pete Wargo, CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep #5842. The company is also a former member of the National Chimney Sweep Guild. Mr. Wargo has worked in the chimney service trade since 2003, and during that time has continually studied the National Fire Protection Association's standard for chimneys, fireplaces, vents & solid fuel burning appliances (NFPA 211). Pete has worked on a very large number of chimneys within the service area, & can correct most any problems they have. As a young man trying to decide a career, he worked in several trades including new home construction, roofing, & landscaping. In early 2007, with a good foundation of knowledge to build on, LuckyBrush Chimney Service was formed & has ever since been in full operation. Now, the company remains dedicated to the elimination of residential chimney & venting related house fires, & the loss of life & property do to improperly installed or unmaintained chimneys & vents in my service area. It is our belief that all customers deserve to have the best quality, most reliable, honest, yet affordable chimney service. After all, we are in business FOR YOU. We try to answer every phone call. If you call and catch us out of the office or with a customer, you may need to leave a message but we will call you back promptly. Also, all emails are returned the same day. LuckyBrush is dedicated to providing you the best possible customer service for all your chimney & venting needs. Thanks for visiting LuckyBrush online. Remember, Don't be an Ash, call or email today!
We work according to the CSIA Code of Ethics as listed below.
1. To learn and utilize all chimney and venting safety practices and techniques that are promoted by CSIA.
2. To render my services in an honest and fair manner and to refrain from engaging in deceptive practices or making any deceptive statements.
3. To comply with all applicable building codes in the area I service, with the manufacturer's installation instructions for the products I install, and recognized chimney and venting practices.
4. To promote and educate consumers about safe chimney and venting practices.
5. To strive to continually update my knowledge, skills, and techniques with regard to currently accepted chimney and venting practices.
6. To conduct my self in a decent, respectfull, and professional manner when serving in my capacity as a chimney sweep, or when attending a function or event of an organization in the chimney or hearth products industry.
7. To comply with the proper usage of all CSIA Registered Trademarks as defined in the CSIA Trademark Use Guidelines document.
LuckyBrush Chimney Service
Book an Appointment